“ Our goal is to provide you with beautiful, healthy and strong seedlings for your Tower Garden!”
Shipping Seedlings FAQs
We ship live plants using USPS priority mail. We only ship seedlings on Mondays, with the exception of holidays that fall on Mondays. Cutoff time for shipping on Monday is 5pm on Sunday. The shipping costs will be displayed in your cart for your review before you complete your order.
- When you place your order you will immediately receive a confirmation email.
- If you have a seedling emergency, please call James at 770-712-3388 and we will do our best to help you!
We ship seedlings via UPS 3-day ground from State Road, NC. We ship in deep plastic trays that hold the seedlings and rockwool in place securely during transport in plain brown boxes. We ship on Mondays so they will arrive by Friday depending on your location.
- When can I pick up my order or drop-in to shop?
- The greenhouse is open Wednesday and Saturdays 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
We are also available by appointment. Email to or call us to schedule an appointment. We will do everything possible to accommodate.
Yes. Seedlings purchased from Greenhouse Towers are grown in the same rockwool that comes with your Tower Garden and are ready to plant when received.
The seedlings will be between a half inch and 3 inches in size, depending on the crop. They are big enough to be placed directly in your Tower Garden. There is a narrow window between big enough to ship and too big to ship so sometimes we have to make last minute substitutions or adjustments.
Yes! Our policy is satisfaction guaranteed! Greenhouse Towers only ships strong, healthy seedlings. Even though we can’t guarantee what happens between our house and yours, we just ask that you notify us of any issues within 48 hours and send pictures to help us determine if there are shipping issues or plant issues we can improve.
What else can we do for you?
- Filling multiple towers on a regular basis? Ask us about wholesale prices for seedling pre-orders. We will seed what you want to deliver when you want.
- Need Show plants for an event? We usually need 2 weeks lead time to ship larger plants. Extra charge may apply.
- Seedling emergency? We will always go the extra mile to help.
- Have recommendations for seedlings? We are always looking for new plants and varieties!
- Have questions about your plants or towers? We love talking shop!
- Or just call to chat about gardening!
- We are here to serve you and serve with you!